May 14, 2011

Contest from First Grade Fanatics!

Are you thinking about the end of the school year yet? Some of my blogging friends have been posting their countdowns to summer which are much shorter than ours is! As of Monday, we'll officially have 20 days left of school. Today we completed a bulletin board with a countdown for our hallway. "We're Buzzing With Excitement for Summer!" I forgot my camera yesterday, but I'll be sure to share it next week! It turned out so cute!

As for now, I'm planning some activities for my firsties for the last week of school. First Grade Fanatics has the perfect memory book I'm planning to have them complete!  You can enter their contest here-> Memory Book Giveaway! or purchase a copy from their TpT Store. Good luck, and happy blogging! :)

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment